Golf is a game for all – age groups, gender, background, ability or disability. As well as having fun in the fresh air, playing golf helps you stay fit and look & feel healthy. Golf is the only sport you can continue playing as you get older, so it’s never too late to start.
It is a favorite sport of top & senior management and decision makers in Bangladesh & abroad.
IMPORTANCE & BENEFITS
- Develops Leadership Qualities.
- Offers Biggest Networking Opportunity.
- Good for Career & Business.
- Health Benefits.
LEADERSHIP AND GOLF
- Integrity is the most valuable attribute in a leader.
- Golf is a game of integrity and honesty.
- Only game where you are the player, referee & the scorer.
- Teaches and develops the attributes of social & interpersonal skills, risk taking and planning.
- Teaches us to have a vision, adjust, evaluate and assess situations.
- Involves us in decision making, personal responsibility and skill development.
- Also involves us in recognising and controlling emotions and having fun.
BENEFITS OF GOLF
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Networking in an informal & fun atmosphere.
- Good for career & business.
- Entertain clients/customers.
- Team building.
- Lower risk of heart disease, diabetes other chronic illnesses.
- Manage stress more easily.
- Sleep better throughout the night.
- Improves concentration.
- Increases life expectancy by 5 years.