Fish dishes are a dime a dozen for a golfer and it constitutes one of the main components of their diet. However, there are unique dishes out there, and here is one such recipe.
As you may already know, most of the golfer family love to eat salmon. The most common way you can make salmon is by baking it with various. Over the weekend, saw a grill pan in the store and decided to buy it.
In this dish, the salmon is coated with olive oil and simply seasoned with seasoning salt. The fish is then pan-grilled until it formed a nice crust. Although the outside had a nice crust, the inside was still moist and tender. The salsa ended up tasting great with the salmon especially the next day when the flavors became well blended. Enjoy!
Grilled Salmon with Tomato Salsa
Prep Time5 mins, Cook Time15 mins, Total Time20 mins, Course: Main Course, Servings: 4 servings
• 4 salmon fillets
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
• Lemon wedges optional
• 4 tomatoes diced
• 1 onion peeled and diced
• Juice half a lemon
• Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine diced tomatoes, onion, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
2. Rub the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil and then sprinkle with seasoning salt.
3. Place salmon in a hot grill pan, and cook for 4 minutes, or until golden underneath.
4. Use a slotted spatula to turn salmon over, then cook the fillets for 2 to 3 more minutes, or until just cooked through.
5. Remove salmon from heat, let rest for 30 seconds, and sprinkle with a good squeeze of lemon juice, if desired. Serve with tomato salsa.
If you don’t like to cook at home; there is a chain restaurant Fish & Co. Bangladesh which is a popular place for seafood and fish dishes. Check out them at Bay’s 23 Gulshan Avenue, Bir Uttam Mir ShawkatSarak, Dhaka-1212